Col du Telegraph
The Col du Telegraph is a col with a length of 11.9 kilometer. This is a highest category (HC) col. It is located in Saint-Michel-de-Maurienne, Rhône-Alpes, France. The average grade of this col is 7.1% with a maximum of 8.4%. The Col du Telegraph ascents from 718 meter at the start, to 1.566 meter at the top, with a total of 849 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||849 m|
|Average grade||7.1 %|
|Maximum grade||8.4 %|
|Minimum elevation||718 m|
|Maximum elevation||1566 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
- Tour de France 1938 - Stage 15
- Tour de France 1952 - Stage 11
- Tour de France 1966 - Stage 16
- Tour de France 1996 - Stage 9 (* canceled due to bad weather)
- Tour de France 1999 - Stage 9
- Tour de France 2003 - Stage 8
- Le Tour de Savoie Mont Blanc 2018 - Stage 2