Cormet de Roselend
The Cormet de Roselend is a col with a length of 20.1 kilometer. This is a highest category (HC) col. It is located in Beaufort, Rhône-Alpes, France. The average grade of this col is 6.2% with a maximum of 8.1%. The Cormet de Roselend ascents from 761 meter at the start, to 1.968 meter at the top, with a total of 1.226 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||1226 m|
|Average grade||6.2 %|
|Maximum grade||8.1 %|
|Minimum elevation||761 m|
|Maximum elevation||1968 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
Due to the heavy hail, the climb of the Cormet de Roselend was not passable in the 2019, so the organization had to shorten the route. As a result, both the climb of the Cormet de Roselend and the Côte de Longefoy (Col du Tra) were cancelled.
- Tour de France 1992 - Stage 13
- Tour de France 2007 - Stage 8
- Criterium du Dauphine 2018 - Stage 6 (last 5.9 km after Col du Pré)
- Tour de France 2018 - Stage 11 (last 5.9 km after Col du Pré)
- Le Tour de Savoie Mont Blanc 2018 - Stage 3 (last 5.9 km after Col du Pré)
- Tour de France 2019 - Stage 20