Côtes des Forges
The Côtes des Forges is a col with a length of 1.5 kilometer. This is a category 4 col. It is located in Sprimont, Région Wallonne, Belgium. The average grade of this col is 6.9% with a maximum of 9.9%. The Côtes des Forges ascents from 172 meter at the start, to 280 meter at the top, with a total of 108 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||108 m|
|Average grade||6.9 %|
|Maximum grade||9.9 %|
|Minimum elevation||172 m|
|Maximum elevation||280 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
In 1983, 22-year-old Steven Rooks surprisingly won Liege Bastogne Liege by getting away from his competitors at this climb.
- UCI Road World Championships 1930
- Tour de France 1965 - Stage 1
- Tour de France 2001 - Stage 3
- Liege Bastogne Liege 1930, 1969,1983,2014,2019-2021
- Baloise Belgium Tour 2017 - Stage 4
- La Fleche Wallonne 2019
- Baloise Belgium Tour 2019 - Stage 4