The Denderoordberg is a col with a length of 665 meter. It is located in Geraardsbergen, Vlaams Gewest, Belgium. The average grade of this col is 7.9% with a maximum of 10%. The Denderoordberg ascents from 9 meter at the start, to 60 meter at the top, with a total of 51 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||51 m|
|Average grade||7.9 %|
|Maximum grade||10 %|
|Minimum elevation||9 m|
|Maximum elevation||60 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
- Grand Prix Criquielion 2018, 2019
- Eneco Tour 2012 - Stage 7
- Eneco Tour 2013 - Stage 7
- Eneco Tour 2015 - Stage 7
- BinckBank Tour 2018 - Stage 7
- Baloise Belgium Tour 2019 - Stage 2
- BinckBank Tour 2019 - Stage 7
- BinckBank Tour 2020 - Stage 4