Mur de Fayence
The Mur de Fayence is a col with a length of 965 meter. This is a category 4 col. It is located in Tourrettes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France. The average grade of this col is 11.4% with a maximum of 20.2%. The Mur de Fayence ascents from 239 meter at the start, to 347 meter at the top, with a total of 109 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||109 m|
|Average grade||11.4 %|
|Maximum grade||20.2 %|
|Minimum elevation||239 m|
|Maximum elevation||347 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
- Paris - Nice 2014 - Stage 6
- Paris - Nice 2017 stage 6
- Tour Cycliste International du Haut Var Matin 2012 - stage 2
- Tour Cycliste International du Haut Var-matin 2017 - Stage 1
- 50eme Tour Cycliste International du Haut Var Matin 2018 - Stage 1
- Tour des Alpes Maritimes et du Var 2021 - Stage 2