The Nokereberg is a col with a length of 320 meter. It is located in Kruisem, Vlaanderen, Belgium. The average grade of this col is 4.7% with a maximum of 6.8%. The Nokereberg ascents from 45 meter at the start, to 60 meter at the top, with a total of 16 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||16 m|
|Average grade||4.7 %|
|Maximum grade||6.8 %|
|Minimum elevation||45 m|
|Maximum elevation||60 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
As in many other editions, in 2019 a sprint on the Nokereberg had to decide who would take the win. However, there was a heavy crash in the last 300 meters where Mathieu van der Poel, among others, was eliminated. In the end, Cees Bol won the sprint.
This climb was initially included in the course of Danilith Nokere Koerse 2020 and Dwars door Vlaanderen 2020, but due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, this race was canceled.
- Ronde van Vlaanderen 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012
- Kuurne-Bruxelles-Kuurne 2017-2019
- Nokere Koerse - Danilith Classic 2016 - 2018
- Danilith Nokere Koerse 2019, 2021
- Dwars door Vlaanderen 2019, 2021
* The profile in the movie an old version, we now have more accurate data.