Santuario di Oropa
The Santuario di Oropa is a col with a length of 10.3 kilometer. This is a category 1 col. It is located in Biella, Piemonte, Italy. The average grade of this col is 7% with a maximum of 11.4%. The Santuario di Oropa ascents from 387 meter at the start, to 1.058 meter at the top, with a total of 677 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||677 m|
|Average grade||7 %|
|Maximum grade||11.4 %|
|Minimum elevation||387 m|
|Maximum elevation||1058 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
- Giro d'Italia 2017 stage 14 - Tom Dumoulin
- Giro d'Italia 2014 stage 14 - Enrico Battaglin
- Giro d'Italia 2007 stage 13 - Marzio Bruseghin
- Giro d'Italia 1999 stage 15 - Marco Pantani
- Giro d'Italia 1993 stage 20 - Massimo Ghirotto
- Giro d'Italia 1963 stage 11 - Vito Taccone
- Gran Piemonte 2019