Telegraph Col du Galibier
Saint Martin D'Arc, France
The Telegraph Col du Galibier is a col with a length of 35.1 kilometer. This is a highest category (HC) col. It is located in Saint Martin D'Arc, Rhône-Alpes, France. The average grade of this col is 6.9% with a maximum of 9.4%. The Telegraph Col du Galibier ascents from 737 meter at the start, to 2.643 meter at the top, with a total of 2.052 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||2052 m|
|Average grade||6.9 %|
|Maximum grade||9.4 %|
|Minimum elevation||737 m|
|Maximum elevation||2643 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
- Tour de France 1938 - Stage 15
- Tour de France 1952 - Stage 11
- Tour de France 1966 - Stage 16
- Tour de France 1996 - Stage 9 (* canceled due to bad weather)
- Tour de France 1999 - Stage 9
- Tour de France 2003 - Stage 8