The Tenbosse is a col with a length of 484 meter. It is located in Brakel, Vlaams Gewest, Belgium. The average grade of this col is 6% with a maximum of 9.8%. The Tenbosse ascents from 32 meter at the start, to 62 meter at the top, with a total of 30 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||30 m|
|Average grade||6 %|
|Maximum grade||9.8 %|
|Minimum elevation||32 m|
|Maximum elevation||62 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
A street like many others in Brakel and its surroundings. Tenbossestraat did not become Tenbosse until Johan Museeuw in 1993 proved that that was also where the decision could be made.
- Ronde van Vlaanderen: 1997-2011, 2017-2019
- Omloop Het Nieuwsblad: 2008-2014, 2016-2018
- Dwars door de Vlaamse Ardennen 2018
- Primus Classic 2018-2019
- Eneco Tour 2012 - Stage 7
- Eneco Tour 2013 - Stage 7
- Eneco Tour 2015 - Stage 7
- Driedaagse De Panne - Koksijde 2017 - Stage 1
- Baloise Belgium Tour 2019 - Stage 2
- BinckBank Tour 2019 - Stage 7