The Valkenberg is a col with a length of 999 meter. It is located in Brakel, Vlaanderen, Belgium. The average grade of this col is 5% with a maximum of 10.4%. The Valkenberg ascents from 44 meter at the start, to 94 meter at the top, with a total of 50 ascending meters.
|Elevation gain||50 m|
|Average grade||5 %|
|Maximum grade||10.4 %|
|Minimum elevation||44 m|
|Maximum elevation||94 m|
Download the App
Join thousands of cycling fans in our myCols app for iOS and Android. Connect your GPS, keep track of every col you conquer and earn jerseys!
- Eneco Tour 2012 - Stage 7
- Eneco Tour 2015 - Stage 7
- Omloop Het Nieuwsblad 2012-2021
- Baloise Belgium Tour 2019 - Stage 2
- BinckBank Tour 2019 - Stage 7
- Ronde Van Vlaanderen 2020, 2021